I. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ENVOYER
1. Personal Information that You Provide to ENVOYER
ENVOYER may collect certain types of Personal Information about you in a variety of ways, depending on your interactions with us, including:
- Contact Information: Contact Information includes information you provide when you purchase products on ENVOYER’S website, subscribe to our mailing list, purchase gift cards, participate in surveys or contests, or inquire about our products. Contact information may include, but is not limited to a customer’s name, shipping address, email address, phone number(s) and date of birth.
- Account Login Information: Account login information includes information you provide when you register for an account on ENVOYER’S website such as your name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and password used to create an account on ENVOYER’S website.
- Payment Information: Payment information includes name, billing address, credit and/or debit card number, CVV, and expiration date.
- Transactional History: Transactional history includes information such as your order number and products purchased.
Information Collected from Your Browser or Device
ENVOYER may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) from the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device (“Device”) you use to access our website. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. ENVOYER, and our third-party service providers and business partners may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer our website; help diagnose problems with our servers; analyze trends; and track users’ web page movements over time.
ENVOYER may also automatically gather and store certain information about your visit from your browser or Device, such as your mobile network information, device type and hardware model, browser type, operating system type, and Internet Service Provider (“ISP”). ENVOYER may collect this information through the use of server log files and other methods.
3. Information Collected Using Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
ENVOYER uses certain technologies on our website to collect information about how our website is accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the page served, the time, the preceding page views and your use of features on ENVOYER’S website. This information helps us keep ENVOYER’S website up to date and provides ENVOYER with the ability to tailor website content. Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if ENVOYER associates it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we treat it as Personal Information.
The technologies used on ENVOYER’S website to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, include but are not limited to: cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit ENVOYER’S website), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed). ENVOYER, and/or our third-party service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your Device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation, to personalize your experience while visiting ENVOYER’S website, and for marketing purposes.
Third Party Analytics Provider. We use Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Shopify, and Wine-Searcher to learn more about the types of users that visit ENVOYER’S website and to help improve ENVOYER’S website. These analytic providers provide us with certain data regarding the demographics of the users that visit ENVOYER’S website. To provide this service, these analytic companies may collect certain information about you from your computer, including but not limited to: information regarding your visit (such as the pages you visit and the length of your visit), information about your device (such as your IP address), how you got to the website, and other information about you.
You can learn more about Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data (including how to control the information sent to Google) by visiting: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out of Google Analytics, here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (this requires you to install an add-on to your browser).
You can learn more about Shopify and how it collects and processes data by visiting, https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. You can opt-out of Shopify, here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-close-store#close-your-store (this can also be done through email or text message). You can learn more about Google Search Console and how it collects and processes data by visiting, https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1308626?hl=en#zippy=%2Cin-this-article.
You can opt-out of Google Search Console, here: https://search.google.com/search-console/opt-out. You can learn more about Wine Searcher and how it collects and processes data by visiting, https://www.wine-searcher.com/policies. You can opt-out of Wine-Searcher, here: https://www.wine-searcher.com/user-terms (this will need to be done through the App Store or by contacting Wine Searcher under this link)
You can learn more about Constant Contact and how it collects and processes data by visiting https://blogs.constantcontact.com/data-collection-for-email-segmentation/. You can opt-out of Constant Contact, here: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5636-opt-outs-and-unsubscribed-contacts?lang=en_US (this will require the recipient to opt-out through email).
Do Not Track Disclosure. Certain web browsers may provide you an option for your browser to inform websites you visit that you do not wish to have your activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers, commonly called “Do Not Track Signals.” ENVOYER’S website does not currently respond to Do Not Track Signals.
II. HOW ENVOYER USES THE INFORMATION ENVOYER COLLECTS
ENVOYER may use the Personal Information ENVOYER collects from you for a variety of purposes which include, but are not limited to:
* Administer, improve and operate ENVOYER’S website;
* Authenticate your access to ENVOYER’S website;
* Communicate with you about your account and activities on ENVOYER’S website, as
* Comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
* Contact you regarding certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for;
* Detect security issues, to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal
activity, and for such conduct when appropriate;
* Evaluate and improve ENVOYER’S products, conduct research and perform analysis,
learn more about ENVOYER’S users and customers to enhance customer experience, and
better optimize and target marketing;
* Manage ENVOYER’S business, including but not limited to, accounting, auditing and
other internal functions;
* Respond to your inquiries, questions and requests;
* Process your orders;
* Protect ENVOYER’S trade secrets and proprietary information;
* Protect your Personal Information that you have provided to ENVOYER with your
* Provide and deliver the products that you purchased;
* Respond to your inquiries, questions and requests;
* Send information such as offers, updates or news regarding the Websites and
* Send promotional, marketing and advertisement communications that ENVOYER
determines may be of interest to you;
III. HOW ENVOYER SHARES INFORMATION
* Business Transfers: In the event that ENVOYER is involved in a bankruptcy, merger,
acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets or any other business combination transaction (regardless of structure), your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Business Transfers: In the event that ENVOYER is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets or any other business combination transaction (regardless of structure), your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
- Legal Disclosure: ENVOYER may transfer and disclose your information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when ENVOYER determines in good faith that the law or a governmental authority permits or requires it; to verify or enforce our Terms and Conditions or other applicable policies; to address fraud, security or technical issues; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect ENVOYER’S rights or property or security of third parties, visitors to our Websites or the public. ENVOYER expressly reserves the right to share non-Personal Information, such as aggregate date and anonymous information with third parties for any purpose.
ENVOYER may send you communications regarding marketing, promotions, ENVOYER’S website and other topics. ENVOYER may use the information you provide to contact you, including email address, address, and/or phone number. You may also opt-out of promotional email communications by clicking on a link provided in the promotional email message. After opting-out, you will no longer receive marketing or promotional communications but will continue to receive other non-marketing-related messages, such as emails relating to your orders, your account, or your use of ENVOYER’S website.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS; ACCESS, CORRECTION, AND DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
* For California Residents: If you are a California resident, you may request, once per calendar year, certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide adequate details regarding your request. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identify. Please note, ENVOYER has not made any disclosures of Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the last twelve months.*
* Access, Correction, and Deletion of Your Personal Information: If you would like to access, delete or correct certain Personal Information that ENVOYER may have collected about you, please log into your account via ENVOYER’S website.
- UNDERAGE PERSONS
ENVOYER prohibits individuals under the age of 21 to become registered users. ENVOYER does not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from anyone under 21 years of age.
VII. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
ENVOYER takes Personal Information security seriously and has implement administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect your Personal Information. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that ENVOYER cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use ENVOYER’S website and provide ENVOYER with your information at your own risk.
VIII. OTHER SITES
IX. CONSENT TO PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
ENVOYER is located in the United States and ENVOYER’S website is operated in and governed by the laws of the United States. ENVOYER’S website is not directed to individuals located outside of the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information ENVOYER collects may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using ENVOYER’S website, or providing us with any Personal Information, you (a) acknowledge that the Websites are subject to the laws of the United States, (b) consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen, and (c) waive any claims that may arise under those laws.
- CONTACT US